Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Prepping the Show and Applesauce

Spent mucho time on preparing for today's A for A session. I'm going to have the group go through the entire program, then I'll critique and we'll go through it--I hope--at least once more before Friday.
Used my new apple peeler/corer, but had some difficulty with it. I know it's not the device itself that's at fault--it's the operater (that's me). I just don't exactly know if I'm doing it right or not. Oh, well, I'll get the hang of it before long and I made the applesauce, which is yummy, of course.
Drove to town and walked to the library a half-mile away (and back). Asked Branch Manager Lori if I could put up flyer about the show and she said sure. By the time I got back to my neck of the woods, it was almost 4:00. Went to Wal-Mart for a few things, then WinCo. Saw my neighbor, Don, and gave him an invite to the show. Took two more into the office to give Patti and Jim. Rang Suzanne's bell, but she was on a conference call, so she stopped over my place after. She stayed for a half hour visit and we had fun chatting about relatives and others. I told her I had received a bill for $116 from the plumber--darn, I thought Ventura Del Sol would pay it. I'll ask Patti about it, but I won't protest--the apple core/garbage disposal thing was my fault, after all.

No comments:

Friday

Note: I cannot understand this: I modified this, then published and got the message it would revert to a publishing date of April 26th. Why ...