Saturday, October 11, 2008

A. came after work with Lovable Lulu, the cockapoo. I gave Pat ham and eggplant and he ate it all; we had pizza--yum! A. then went on her hike and Mike called on the web cam. Saw precious Vivian and Violet, then filled him in on his father's condition--not good.
My cousin Bob called to say he had gotten the scrapple--still cold and it got there in three days. Had a long, good talk with him and it occurred to me again how lucky I am to have such a huge and wonderful extended family.
Will leave shortly for the conference in New Brunswick, to which I'm looking forward with pleasure. It isn't even the topic (caregiving) I'm anticipating--it's just getting out for the day.
Later: Forgot to mention that when I went out to go to the store yesterday morning, the car wouldn't start. Had to take it in to get a new battery--what a pain in the rear.
Well, if that's all I have to complain about...

No comments:

Wednesday

It was quite an enjoyable day after all the must-do-this, can't-find-that of the last few.  Changed the bed, washed the sheets, and jump...