Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Got Pat to the cardiologist's without incident. In fact, it went off more smoothly than most. We were early, so I was able to stop at Santori's beforehand and fill the back seat with produce.
They gave him an EKG, although he just had one 6 days ago during his pre-op at the hospital. He has to go back on Thursday for an Echo gram. At least it's in Galloway, only about a 20 minute drive.
Tomorrow, friend Vivian and I are going to a Women's Health Fair at SOCH and A. said she'd come after work to stay with Pat. I wouldn't care if it were a dating service for astronauts--I just want an evening out.
Asked Barb next-door if I could use her paper cutter to finish the little booklet I made for Vivian for Halloween. She gave me a cup of coffee and we had a nice chat. For the millionth time, it occurred to me how lucky we are to have moved here.

No comments:

Monday

Set off for the mall and Target at 10:30. I got some staples (plant milk, blueberries, grapefruit, etc.), but decided to hold off buying the...