Thursday, October 23, 2008

Talked to Betty and got a call from my library person, Jean, just to see how I'm doing. Very nice lady; I hope to bring lunch over to her place one of these days.
The girlfriend of the guy who owes me a twenty called. I had gone to the hairdresser's where she works to try to track him down. She asked if I wanted him still to do the work; I said no, I just want my money back. She said he'd bring it, which I'll believe when I see.
A. came after work and I met Vivian and her recently-married daughter, Vanessa, at the Women's Health Fair last night. It was enjoyable and they had a nice spread of soup, veggies and dip, cookies, and soda.

No comments:

Wednesday And Choosing Sides

I did some filing and cleaning up in the morning; also emailed the office that I need a new toilet seat. Left at 10:30 and got the 11 bus to...