Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Monday: Called the surgeon's office and was told we should get a call from the anesthesiologist today. A. came to give Pat a haircut. Patrick called in the evening and chatted with his Dad and me. He said they might be able to come to the states after the holidays--hope so. Ho, ho, thanks to the lousy exchange rate (for us), they probably can afford it. Old saying rings true: "It's an ill wind that blows nobody any good."
For the first time in months, I decided to skip my morning walk today--not because walking companion Susan is away, but because it's frightfully cold, wet, and windy. Icy rain is coming down, the sky is dark, and I just don't want to leave my cosy home.
Have decided to vote for Nader.

No comments:

Wednesday

It was quite an enjoyable day after all the must-do-this, can't-find-that of the last few.  Changed the bed, washed the sheets, and jump...