Sunday, October 05, 2008

Well, once in a while, you win one. I actually got my computer picture to go back to upright! I just put "computer screen sideways" in the search engine, got several hits, chose the first, and was told I had probably accidentally substituted the down arrow for "delete" when I did the cont.-alt.-del. thing. Remedy is to press the two-key combo, but substitute the up arrow and it worked!
Stayed in the rest of the day, as I don't want to go far with Pat ailing. Mike left a message while I was at WW, calling from the airport on his way to Rome, where he'll be until Thursday. Pat's appetite a little better, but the cough and extreme breathlessness persist.

No comments:

Wednesday

Busy, but not in a good way. I'm sure nobody else would want to read it, but I've elaborated on my entry a few spots down entitled &...