Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I felt busy yesterday, but darned if I know with what. Did several loads of wash, vacuumed, and generally tidied up. Made Pat his occasional treat of scrapple* and eggs. Talked to A. Exchanged interesting e-mails with California nieces.
Left another message for that SOB who was supposed to do our front area. Now I'm steamed. I told him he owes me twenty bucks and if he isn't going to do what he said he'd do, I want it back. (I had given him the twenty to buy some kind of cleaner--$14-- for my work and like a jerk, told him to keep the change.)
*This idiot spell check! It doesn't recognize "scrapple" and wants me to write "scruple"! Obviously not from Philly or South Jersey...

No comments:

Wednesday

Busy, but not in a good way. I'm sure nobody else would want to read it, but I've elaborated on my entry a few spots down entitled &...