Tuesday, May 09, 2017

More Stuff

Ran over to SCAN in the morning, just to check with Tony that the twenty-sixth is okay for our show. It is and I later worked up a flyer. I'll announce the show date to the class today--and tell them we're having a show--but will give out flyers later.
I also spent an inordinate amount of time selecting, revising, and otherwise readying scripts, both for the informal class readings and the show. I'll give them to those who didn't get a role last week, due to the attendance mixup. First, though, I plan to go into what constitutes plays and what players.
All that took me past lunch and after that, I had to get out. Went to WinCo because I was low on berries and grapes, got gas, then drove to town. I parked at the fountain square and walked to a few stores. Didn't buy anything, but it was a nice, sunny day to walk around.
Before I went home, I stopped at Smart 'n' Final and picked up chicken thighs. As soon as I got home, I preheated the oven, seasoned them, and put them in. Made a copy of the "Smart Garden" schedule for Suzanne and gave it to her.

No comments:

Friday

Note: I cannot understand this: I modified this, then published and got the message it would revert to a publishing date of April 26th. Why ...