Sunday, August 02, 2015

Running Like Crazy

I've been running around like crazy the past few days, just getting this and that, such as a large bowl, a can opener, a frying pan, and folders, and so on.  My furniture consists of my bed, which I bought new--very comfy and I sleep like a log--two kitchen chairs Ellen lent me, and a small folding table Greg lent me.
Lots of new car (and I like it a lot) stuff: insurance (car, tenant, and landlady), banking obligations, and so on--drags, one and all, but they have to be done and I'm beginning to see light at the end of the tunnel. Laid all my incredibly varied paperwork out on the bed, put it in piles, stored in folders, and otherwise got it more manageable, a big load off my mind.
Drove "downtown," which I was pleased I was able to do, and visited several thrift shops.  Bought some baskets and two pretty tumblers, plus some storage items.  Enjoyed that a lot.
I'm writing this at Ellen's, as the tablet--while it's useful otherwise, is more difficult to type with, plus balky at certain times.  She are Greg are going away for tomorrow for overnight, so I'll come back to feed Sebastian, and will probably add an entry then.

No comments:

Wednesday

It was quite an enjoyable day after all the must-do-this, can't-find-that of the last few.  Changed the bed, washed the sheets, and jump...