Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Boxes

Okay, after the outrageous incident with Bekins yesterday, I'm moving on. The team of Sebastian and his wife were here for--what, 5 or 6 hours?--and darned if they didn't do a good and efficent job.
Considering the mountains of possessions I had jettisoned in Jersey, I could hardly believe what was left. It wasn't so much the furniture, but what seemed to be hundreds of boxes and containers, large and small, crammed with--geez, I don't know, the useless crap I've collected over the years, I guess. Anyway, I have my work cut out for me and will be opening boxes until I'm old and gray.
Oh, wait, I'm already old and gray...

No comments:

Thursday

Well, it started off nicely, but things got murky later. R.E. agent Kim emailed me the Certificate of  Occupancy, which means the house pass...