Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Everyday Stuff

Got a large load of wash done early, then did this and that until I took off for town and the library. Used the computer there, but in fact, theirs are slower than mine. I did take out a couple of books. Home forlunch, then went to Plaza Locksmiths and got another car key made. Although I guess you can't lock your key in the car nowadays, I still felt uneasy with only one.
Got as much as possible put away--in closets and so on--in preparation for the move-in tomorrow. I'm seriously concerned that there won't be enough room to put the stuff.
Took a dry run to The Palms at Bonaventure, where I plan to attend a barbecue on the 27th. About twenty miles away, but easy to get to.

No comments:

Thursday

Well, it started off nicely, but things got murky later. R.E. agent Kim emailed me the Certificate of  Occupancy, which means the house pass...