Monday, February 13, 2017

Not Much

Really didn't do much of anything productive. Spent my usual Sunday morning, which takes several hours. About 11:00, Ellen called to say she and Greg were on their way to Santa Barbara, as Roz, Greg's mother, was having problems breathing. She had refused to go to the hospital initially, but Greg's brother, a cardiologist at the Mayo Clinic, called and persuaded her. This had happened almost exactly a year ago, when I went with them to take her in. El asked if I'd go over and feed Sebastian last evening and this morning and of course, I agreed. I asked her to update me later, and she did.
Oiled and seasoned some chicken thighs, roasted them, and had one for lunch. Went to Vons for a few things. Stopped at Wal-Mart to get wall strips for two light pictures of the Tokyo Trio I wanted to hang. Did so and they look good. Finally found makeup sponges at CVS.
El called back to tell me Roz was admitted and that she and Greg planned to stay over at Roz'es. Ellen is off today, for some reason.
I went over and fed Sebastian, who didn't seem particularly concerned when I came in. Home, I heard back from Suz on e-mail. She likes my ideas for the presentation (about the Strategic Plan) on Tuesday. Put new ink in the copier and didn't do much else.

No comments:

Tuesday And Noreen

I had planned to go to Verizon first before my lunch with Noreen. It's down Mills Street from the mall, where the transit center is, too...