Monday, June 12, 2017

This And Thatagain

Walked Kimball, natch. After breakfast and my Sunday thing, I went over to WinCo for this and that. Talked to El and found she and Greg were packing.
It occurred to me I'd like to organize the pictures on my PC, as much as possible. Started going through them and--good grief! I had thousands on there, including some I must have just clicked on to view. Others, I don't know how I got them, because they seemingly include virtually all the pictures in Atlantic City High School's 1956 yearbook. I know I had looked up Naomi Steelman, who graduated then, because I did a Sunrise Bay Breeze profile on her and Wayne several years ago. But all the pics on my PC? Weird.
I started organizing them into albums; not many, just "My Family," "Birth Family," "House on Sweetwater," and a few others, but I got so absorbed, after a break for lunch, it was 3:30 before I finished. I just had to get out and I wanted to add to my walk-count, so I drove to town, as usual, parked, and started off to the library. Stayed there reading for a bit, then walked back, so got the mile in.
El called and we talked for almost an hour. We made a date to take her plants to the new house today and I'm looking forward to seeing it again.

No comments:

Thursday

Well, it started off nicely, but things got murky later. R.E. agent Kim emailed me the Certificate of  Occupancy, which means the house pass...