Saturday, June 03, 2017

Short Entry

This will be very short because I just got up, am due over at Ellen's shortly, and have a few more things to get in the car.
Went to T.O.P.S. and I'm down another pound for 19 off. I was a tad disappointed it wasn't more, but hey, down is down. The rest of the day was practically all garage sale. I gathered together the stuff I want to sell today, loaded up the car and drove to Ellen's. She was busy with paperwork and phone calls with the mortgage company, turning off and on electricity, cable, and so on, she asked me to pick up some garage sale items. I got signs and price stickers, and so on. The two of us then spent the day--I didn't get home until 7:00--going through stuff, tidying up the garage, arranging and pricing. Let's hope there's a mob there today.

No comments:

Wednesday

Busy, but not in a good way. I'm sure nobody else would want to read it, but I've elaborated on my entry a few spots down entitled &...