Sunday, April 23, 2017

Various And Not Particularly Interesting

I continued my project of framing and otherwise putting my theatre stuff in order. After a few hours, I went to Goodwill and bought another frame for fifty cents. I just have the program and a picture from Our Town to finish, plus I want to do something with some random flyers and so on for some obscure things I've been in, such as Stockton's "Play in a Day Hurricane Relief" show.
Jim from the office called me to say I had parked in another tenant's spot! I don't know how in the world I did that, but just oblivious, I guess. Jim said the person lives in 607 and I rang his bell and apologized.
Boy, did it warm up. It was a gorgeous day--in the seventies, but with no humidity. I called El to see if I could go over and get the floor fan she had given me. She said sure and was home, so we sat down and had a little visit.
Went to the library and took back the Jackie Kennedy/Schlesinger interviews. They're riveting, but I've already listened to them twice (plus, I've read Schlesinger's journals) and I don't want to slip back into nostalgia for the past. Stopped at Wal-Mart for B12 and apples.
I had a nice piece of rock fish and this time, skipped the salt-based seasoning in favor of Mrs. Dash and smoked paprika. Pan-fried in coconut oil, it was excellent. Went and got a frame--the final frame--at The Dollar Tree to finish up.


No comments:

Simply Spendid Sunday

I bused to Ojai and got there at 11:00. We waited until Ellen "did" her hair--which means using a kind of revolving brush/dryer to...