Saturday, April 22, 2017

T.O.P.S. And Turkey

Went to T.O.P.S. and was mildly surprised to find I had lost only four tenths of a pound. However, I'm okay with it and chalked it up to my over indulgence on Easter Saturday. Asked Marty at SCAN and I now have eleven sign-ups for my acting course; I wouldn't be surprised it there will be more. In truth, I prefer ten or, at least, an even number, but I can live with whatever and will revise accordingly.
Chatted with Becky, a retired R.N. after, and didn't get breakfast until late, finishing at 11:00. I then spent the hours, right up to lunchtime, assembling my acting career (ahem!) memorabilia. I framed some of the pictures and will display them around the room at SCAN, along with playbills, scripts, and so on. That was absorbing, but I don't like to stay inside that long and after a late lunch (by that time, it was almost 3:00), I drove to town. Parked at the museum and walked to the library. I found that that's a half mile, so adding the walk back makes it--I got it! A mile. That's okay, I guess, but I should be walking more than that and will add more to my day.
Stir-fried ground turkey with onions, peppers, and garlic for dinner, which I didn't eat until after 7:00. Finished up my evening snack of choice--applesauce with berries added--will another batch shortly.

No comments:

Simply Spendid Sunday

I bused to Ojai and got there at 11:00. We waited until Ellen "did" her hair--which means using a kind of revolving brush/dryer to...