Saturday, April 08, 2017

Friday

Went to T.O.P.S. and was the biggest loser with five pounds off. However, since I was up 3.2 last week, I figure that's really only 1.8, but still, it's down and that's the way I want to go.
Checked to see how many sign-ups I have for the acting course and it's up to six. That's fine; ten or twelve is ideal, but it's only the middle of April, so I may get that many. If I have more then fifteen or so (unlikely), I'd want to divide it into two.
Breakfasted not until 10:00, the usual on Fridays, then went to the library to put up a flyer. Next, I did the same at the Adult Center. Saw my pal, Steve, and we had a long chat. Went from there to my usual parking place and walked to a few thrift stores. For some strange reason, I bought an artificial bouquet of flowers in a pot. I'm not positive where I'll put it, but maybe in the bedroom.
Washed and sliced up the zucchini I had bought at Sprouts, added olive oil, lemon pepper, and roasted paprika, and put it in the slow cooker. I then drove to the beach, took out my chair, and sat on the sand, communing with the glorious Pacific for an hour or so.
Home, cooked dinner, then Ellen called to ask me to change my date to have my car looked over, which I did. While we were talking, my niece, Joan, called from Suffern on the cell. Said goodbye to El and talked to Joan for a considerable time.

No comments:

Simply Spendid Sunday

I bused to Ojai and got there at 11:00. We waited until Ellen "did" her hair--which means using a kind of revolving brush/dryer to...