Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Lunch And Etcetera

Went over to Aline's and before we left for lunch, she played for me two of the selections she'd do in the show (one with Tonya singing, one solo).  They're both  beautiful and will definitely be in.  She also played Love Is A Many Splendored Thing, a song I greatly dislike.  (I don't know why. Guess for the same reason I dislike okra and kiwi fruit: I just do.)  I asked her to hold it in abeyance, in case we need it. 
Went to The Olive Garden for lunch and both had the soup and salad--in fact, I had two bowls--very tasty.  At A.'s request, we then went across the way to Target, after which I dropped her off at work.
Intended to go to Shop-Rite after, but the parking lot was almost filled.  Why so crowded on a Monday, I wondered, then realized not only was it a few days before Thanksgiving, but people were stocking up in anticipation of the storm expected.  Didn't even stop the car and decided I'll go to Acme right after our walk.
I stopped at the library, which was a good thing.  I had e-mailed the cast to gather for dress rehearsal tonight at 6:45, but when I spoke to Maggie, one of the librarians, I was reminded we couldn't get in until 7:15, as another group had reserved it until then.  Sent out a correction.
Spent the rest of the day in honing the program for the upcoming show and in various domestic doings.   

No comments:

Satisfying Saturday

 I did it, I did it, I did it;                                                                                                              ...