Thursday, November 21, 2013

Paperwork

It was wonderful having Larry here, but there was a downside:  I neglected everything else.  Had to spend yesterday catching up and didn't walk out the door most of the day. 
I spent most of the time at the computer doing things involved in the show, dress rehearsal (in six days!), and other "paper" work.  Was glad to hear from Dave that he can be here tomorrow with Ellen to rehearse the Mr. and Mrs. Claus skit.  Related to that, I asked Frank if he had a thin saw to enlarge the slit in the wooden box I'm using for the couple's correspondence.  He does and took the box to do it himself. 
Went to the post office, too, but aside from those short excursions, it was all nose-to-the-grindstone for Mimi.  I still have plenty to do and we have a meeting tonight; I think--I'm not even sure--it's a board meeting, but it could be about Hedda.  Guess I'll find out soon.
I was treated to a delightful diversion and that was little K. and his Daddy on Skype.  Now two and a half months old, the baby is just adorable and we had such an enjoyable virtual visit.

No comments:

Satisfying Saturday

 I did it, I did it, I did it;                                                                                                              ...