Thursday, October 31, 2013

Slow

Fairly slow day.  I walked at 7:00--I've been very lax lately--and felt good after.  E-mailed cast members about rehearsals at the library this Saturday and next.  Frank can't come either day, but that's okay, as it's partly to introduce Louise to the rest.
Bobbi C. called about my other current theatre project:  Directing and acting in The Ugly Duckling at Shalom House.  Geez, I haven't even thought about that one lately.
Went to Shop-Rite and, on impulse, bought chicken and sausage--on sale and I find it hard to resist.  It seems a piece of cake, as it's readers' theatre and we've already done it once.
Did some household chores and computer stuff and that was essentially it.

No comments:

Tuesday And Noreen

I had planned to go to Verizon first before my lunch with Noreen. It's down Mills Street from the mall, where the transit center is, too...