Tuesday, October 22, 2013

A Variety, As Ever


Met Betty for lunch at our favorite haunt, Italian Gourmet, and had a pleasant time.  After, I dropped in on Susan, still in the hospital.  Walter was there, so I stayed only a few minutes.  She told me the doctor is going to do some kind of procedure to drain an abscess on her colon (?); I'm not sure if I got that right.  However, they want her to receive antibiotics via an IV--at home.  Boy, this seems weird.  Will she have to drag it around with her, or what?
Did some paperwork when I got home, then went to Acme and got chicken legs.  Immediately rubbed them with oil, sprinkled on lemon pepper, and popped them in a hot oven.  I had three for dinner, but have plenty left for other days.
I must go back to Buckalew's today to get my credit card.  Maybe I'll take Aline and we'll have lunch there. 
Rehearsal tonight.  I hope it goes as well as last time.

No comments:

Thursday

Left for the mall and Target a bit after 10:00. Returned the two large towels, picked up two packages of blueberries, then walked to The Mar...