Friday, October 11, 2013

Rain

Rain, rain, go away...
But I understand it's going to stick around for another few days.  Susan and I walked with umbrellas, and it wasn't the rain, but the wind that was problematic.  Wet clothes and inside-out umbrellas, you know.
Spent some time putting things to rights in the garage.  Will donate a lot of vases to the thrift store, but I had many, many more.  At least I now have uncovered everything and will continue weeding out.
As promised, I sent my uncompleted Christmas At Delaney's to the other actors.  So far, haven't heard a word from any of them.  Have decided to ask Frank and Jim to switch roles.  Otherwise, I'm afraid the serious play with Jim in it, will be a disaster.
Met Betty for lunch at Italian Gourmet--enjoyable as ever. 
Aside from that, and aside from a short drive at dusk, more or less hunkered down for the day.

No comments:

Wednesday

It was quite an enjoyable day after all the must-do-this, can't-find-that of the last few.  Changed the bed, washed the sheets, and jump...