Sunday, October 06, 2013

Another Y.S. Day

Yet another grueling day in Yard Sale World.  Actually, it wasn't so grueling and finally, I sold a fair amount of stuff.  Left the Christmas items at home and took a variety of other things--household objects, mostly, as well as some coffee table books.  Made a fair amount and decided to go back today, the last day.
Yesterday, Aline worked and I was with her sister, Susan, all day.  A number of her neighbors came around and it was fairly pleasant.  Make another chicken sandwich and had that whilst minding the store. 
When I got home, I packed up the car again--can't even remember with what--ready to go again.  It's been pretty enjoyable, but I'm thoroughly at the end of sitting all day (actually, I tend to get up and circle around), so will be glad to get back to my normal active life. 
Talked to J., Jr., and was happy to learn he went home yesterday.  Hope he likes the vintage comic books I sent him. 
Tidied up the two plays I'll be directing in December (if all goes well, and there's many a slip betwixt the cup and the lip.  Oh, I did it again!  Can't resist those hoary old sayings).  I have two too many board members for the two plays; may have to revise.
 

No comments:

Wednesday

Busy, but not in a good way. I'm sure nobody else would want to read it, but I've elaborated on my entry a few spots down entitled &...