Thursday, March 01, 2012

Very little went on yesterday. It was a nasty, gloomy, rain-now-and-then one, my least favorite. Cut up and cooked butternut squash, did same to carrots and put them in the slow cooker. Did wash. Other than that and some back and forth on the 'puter, nothing much.
Did get a call from brother Frank, asking if Betty and I can stay over in Baltimore instead of meeting him for lunch in Delaware. Guess we will.
Invited Leslie to go with me to Joseph And His Amazing Technicolor Coat on the twenty-second. Neil G., my LETCO colleague, is in it. She accepted and I sent for tickets.
Tonya asked if I'd like to do anything with The Odd Couple, our next production. If it's minor, I will, but I'm not equipped for, nor interested in, anything important.

No comments:

Wednesday

Busy, but not in a good way. I'm sure nobody else would want to read it, but I've elaborated on my entry a few spots down entitled &...