Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Ran lots of errands. Called the doctor and stopped over there, as there's some confusion about my medication--or at least, I'm confused.
Got an e-mail from Frank-Next-Door to say Barbara's father had died. He was 95 and under hospice care in Arcadia nursing home, so it was expected. I went over, expressed my condolences, and had a nice visit with them. The funeral will be in New York on Saturday, but a memorial service will be held later at St. Theresa's here.
It was so unbelievably warm--surely at least 75--that I made an appointment to get my car air conditioner fixed; will go this morning. It's annoying that I had to have it repaired less than a year ago because it had a hole in it or something. Of course, there's no guarantee and it's out again.
I ran across a program on the earthquake and tsunami in Japan last year. It was very well done, concentrating on the regions hit by the water, and absolutely harrowing.

No comments:

Thursday

Left for the mall and Target a bit after 10:00. Returned the two large towels, picked up two packages of blueberries, then walked to The Mar...