Friday, March 02, 2012

Had an imaginary talk with myself: "You've been lazing around too long, spending too much time on the computer, skipping exercise, and--most important--eating recklessly. You've gotta get back in the healthy mode," I didn't even try to argue, as I knew I was right, so decided to straighten up and fly right.
Went to B&B to get lettuce, then to Shop-Rite for other stuff. Cleaned the bathroom in depth and did wash. Cut up cauliflower made salad, and had that for lunch. I did sit and read for a time, but sans food and drink.
Got an e-mail from Aline asking if I could got to lunch on Monday or Tuesday. I'm free both days and think I'll invite A. and her sister over here and ask Jeanne S., too.
Mary Ann Van O. called to see if I could go to Grease last night instead of tonight, as she wanted to see the Friday evening movie at the clubhouse. Said okay and I picked her up. Saw Tonya in the lobby and we fell on each other--my stage niece--with hellos and hugs. The show was good, full of energy, of course, these are high school kids.
When I got home, I had a message from Betty, who was worried because she hadn't been able to get me at home or on the cell. Called her back. Also had a message from Donna, Pat's niece; I had called her to tell her about Betty being her brother's mother-in-law's hospice case manager. Also want to tell her I was on stage with Tonya, who works with Donna at NAFAC. Will call her back at work.
Had my wine, restricting myself to two glasses, and some of the 15-calorie puff crackers instead of popcorn or pretzels.
Have a 10:30 appointment with my new doctor.

No comments:

Wednesday

It was quite an enjoyable day after all the must-do-this, can't-find-that of the last few.  Changed the bed, washed the sheets, and jump...