Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Back to the dentist to get an impression, which I had been dreading, but really wasn't too bad. Was glad to hear I could get the partial back at 5:20.
Barb H. had mentioned at the Covered Dish that she wanted to make cranberry bread, but couldn't find cranberries at this time of year. I told her I had about two pounds in the freezer and wasn't going to save them until November. Did she want them? She did and I walked them down to her.
Went to B.J.'s and B & B (also known as Tucker Tom's) for cottage cheese, face scrub,and a farm load of veggies. Stopped at the library to change my Dionne Quintuplet presentation to June 5. I saw that May 16 is the day of the Women's Club luncheon, so I want to skip that.
Rosemarie M. stopped to tell me there's been another robbery in our community. Jack and Kathy D., whom I know well, lost jewelery and cash. This is the second in the last month. Well, I'm not going to get all paranoid about it.
Went back to get my partial and it now fits fine, but I made the decision not to go there for a regular dentist, so asked for my records from Dr. L.
Went to Odd Couple rehearsal last night and sat in on the reading. It's going to be terrific, I know.
Mammogram at 7:30, so must close.

No comments:

Wednesday And Choosing Sides

I did some filing and cleaning up in the morning; also emailed the office that I need a new toilet seat. Left at 10:30 and got the 11 bus to...