Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Lunch at SeaOaks with Aline and her sister, Susan. I had a scrumptious Cobb salad--nobody does it better than SeaOaks--and a Pabst Blue Ribbon. Had stopped into Susan's house first; she and Aline live in Mystic Shores. The house is filled with antiques--or antique-y looking things--somewhat to a fault. Interesting place.
Went on my usual rounds later: the library, Shop-Rite, and other non-too-interesting places.
Had some unpleasant e-mail exchanges with the person who was supposed to take over from me as publicity chair for LETCO. I'm trying to get my clippings back, so I can pass them on to Aline, who may be taking it over. I'm not so sure of the wisdom of that, though, as Aline neither drives nor has a computer.* Very nice person, and loves opera, so I'll introduce her to Mary Ann's "Sunday Musical Arts" programs.
*Don't know how people live without a computer. Or without coffee in the morning, for that matter. I haven't had any, as I'm about to leave for my blood test. Hate getting up without my Joe!
Later: Back from my blood test and enjoying my coffee.

No comments:

Thursday

Up and at 'em after a pretty good sleep. Didn't do a whole lot in the morning besides making my lunch. Left about 10:30 to meet Dian...