Saturday, March 10, 2012

Susan had a early doctor's appointment,so couldn't walk, but virtuous me went by myself. Also attended exercise. Got an early call from sister Betty and we decided to meet for lunch, as we both have more left on the Olive Garden gift cards brother Larry gave us for our joint birthday. Met at noon and had a good lunch and chat.
Continued my clearing out of the study drawers.
Got most the the "Blowing'..." interview with the M.'s written up. Must print it out and get it over to them, as they don't have a computer.
Got a call from Susan asking me to a St. Patrick's Day party on Thursday, which I was pleased to accept.
Later in the day, I felt bored and restless, so drove up to Manahawkin for no particular reason. I'm anxious for Daylight Savings Time--tomorrow!--so it stays lighter longer.

No comments:

Wednesday

Busy, but not in a good way. I'm sure nobody else would want to read it, but I've elaborated on my entry a few spots down entitled &...