Friday, March 23, 2012

Drove up to Waretown early and was told to leave off the partial. I was surprised nobody asked me what the problem was, but figured they already knew. Was told they'd get them back to Dr. DeM's office, then I'd be called between 1:00 and 2:00.
Okay.
After breakfast, I finally planted the pansies that were "favors" at Susan's party, along with the others I had bought. Put them around the tree in the front and Added my wire Easter bunny. Looks very nice.
Puttered around, then the northern dweller came about noon. We had lunch, she went for a run. By the time she got back, it was after 3:00, so I called the dentist's office. I was annoyed to brusquely be told, "You'll have to have an impression made, so you can come and get the partial and make an appointment for that." What?! When were they planning to let me know this? They were supposed to call me by 2:00.
Oh, the hell with going on with this damn story. The upshot is, I went back and got the partial and now have to decide if I want to continue with this outfit or not.
Picked up Leslie and Mary at 6:00 and drove the Surflight theatre on Long Beach Island to see Joseph And The Amazing Technicolor Coat. Wow, what a spectacular show! I had had no idea of what is actually was; turned out to be what I would call an operetta--or maybe not, but it was all sung, although not operatically. I thought it curious that, although it's from a bible story it never mentioned God or the supernatural, or at least, I didn't hear any reference to the deity.
Anyway, it was great fun to see and hear. After, Neil G., who played a kind of Elvis Presley-ed Pharaoh (don't ask) came out and we chatted. Also saw Judi, his wife.
Got home a bit before 10:00 and slept until 7:30,for heaven's sake. Didn't walk and shame on me, but it's Susan's birthday and Walter took her to some mysterious destination overnight. Have a present for her, but will see her later.

No comments:

Wednesday

Busy, but not in a good way. I'm sure nobody else would want to read it, but I've elaborated on my entry a few spots down entitled &...