Saturday, March 24, 2012

Catching up day. Went to Shop-Rite and B.J.'s, then stopped at the Stafford Library to see if they might be interested in my Dionne Quints program. Talked to an "adult services librarian," who was interested, but said their schedule was set for May and they didn't do adult programs in the summer. She asked if I'd be willing to present during Women's Month next March. It's a whole year from now, but I agreed. She asked me to e-mail her some info on the subject. Drove to Barnegat, but couldn't find the library. Not sure if I'll pursue this or just stick to the Little Egg Library.
Saw I had missed a cell phone call from brother Frank; listened to the voice mail and heard he had called my land line, too, and it didn't answer. I think I have it set for too many rings. Called him back and we had a nice chat.
Donated to Emma N.'s high schoold softball team. She played my maid in Night Must Fall and is Tonya N.;s daughter.
Actually sat for a time on the porch in the afternoon, with a Blue Moon and Emma. Susan and Walter got home (he had taken her to Connecticut for her birthday) and I brought their mail and my gift over. She loved it.
Plays And Playwrights group in Ventnor today. I'm bringing my I Have Something To Tell You short play.
WIDER: This needs no comment:
http://davidswanson.org/node/3623?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=facebook

No comments:

Wednesday

Busy, but not in a good way. I'm sure nobody else would want to read it, but I've elaborated on my entry a few spots down entitled &...