Monday, March 05, 2012

Got a Skype call from P., who was able to "team view" and solve my CD problem. After walk and breakfast, ventured south and north. Drove to Atlantic County for peppers, cauliflower, and mushrooms at Produce Junction, then to Canal's for Chardonnay, Chablis, and Riesling. Stopped at the cemetery and saw that the Narcissus (miniature daffodils]( are blooming on Pat's grave. Went home to check my crock pot full of sweet potatoes, did wash, then fooled around on the computer.
At loose ends later in the day, I drove up to Forked River and stopped at a Shop-Rite for a few items. Was surprised and pleased to find the Stafford Library open and stopped in there. Checked out a movie called Double Take, which looked like the kind I usually like.
I'm determined to eat dinner later than I have been (6:00, which is when Pat liked to eat) and have at least pushed it back a half hour or so. Had stir-fry with turkey hot dogs.
Enjoyed a good Skype call with Ellen and we discussed a lot of calorie/weight issues.
Lunch with Aline B. and her sister today.

No comments:

Wednesday

Busy, but not in a good way. I'm sure nobody else would want to read it, but I've elaborated on my entry a few spots down entitled &...