Sunday, March 04, 2012

Relatively slow day. Made a big salad, hard-boiled eggs to put therein, and cut up onions, peppers, and mushrooms for my stir fry dinner (I add shrimp). Talked to sister Betty and went to Shop-Rite and other of my usual venues. Appealed to P. to "team view" my computer, as I couldn't figure out how to run a CD. Too long and involved to go into it, but he solved the problem.
During the daily 45 minutes of t.v. watching, I've been seeing The Godfather in all its manifestations (parts I, II, and III) on channel ? It's one of my favorite movies and I never fail to be shocked and horrified when Sonny gets shot at the tollbooth. Last night, I saw part of part II, almost on a par with part I. As for part III, it's so bad I won't watch it.

No comments:

Tuesday And Noreen

I had planned to go to Verizon first before my lunch with Noreen. It's down Mills Street from the mall, where the transit center is, too...