Sunday, March 11, 2012

Finished the "Blowin' In The Wind" article on Kathy and Mike M. It's not bad and I was able to keep it reasonably short. The picture of them came out nicely, too. Dropped it off so they could read and check for errors.
Went to Stafford Library and took out an audio book. It's Roger Ebert's autobiography and is so absorbing. He continues in his cruel fate of not being able to speak or eat food by mouth after cancer of the jaw. Also picked up a documentary on Emilio Carranza, which is absolutely enthralling.* It's somewhat amateurish, but so interesting with its vintage stills and grainy movies. I hope to attend the annual memorial service for Carranza in July, always held where his plane crashed in the heart of the South Jersey pinelands.
I'm going to attend the audition for The Odd Couple this afternoon. There's no part in it for me, but I want to observe.
*See my blog entry on 6/20/10 for more on Carranza.

No comments:

Thursday

Well, it started off nicely, but things got murky later. R.E. agent Kim emailed me the Certificate of  Occupancy, which means the house pass...