Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Slow, slow, slow day, my least favorite. Went to the dentist's office at 2:00 and ran into Richard and Sandy N. while there. Chatted for a bit, but these are the most boring and tiresome people on the planet, so it was no treat.
Neither was the information on how much replacing my tooth will cost: $238! Highway robbery, of course, and naturally, you can't just go to a dental lab and have it done; have to go through a dentist. Oh, well. Will go there, I guess, for my toothy needs henceforth.
Stopped at the clubhouse to see if my (prescription) sunglasses were there, as I can't find them. They weren't.
Pulled a few weeds, but just felt tired and out of sorts. Made it worse by eating when I wasn't hungry. Went to the library and got a movie: Babel, with Brad Pitt. Watched most of it last night and it slowly dawned on me I already saw it.
Went to bed very early and slept fitfully, as the saying goes.

No comments:

Wednesday

Busy, but not in a good way. I'm sure nobody else would want to read it, but I've elaborated on my entry a few spots down entitled &...