Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Betty called early to ask if I could find her phone charger, which she had left when she stayed over. It was in the guest room and I suggested we meet for lunch--two days in a row! I had another $25 off coupon for the Dublinder Irish Pub in Galloway, so suggested we meet there. We did, both ordered salmon (on the dinner menu, actually) and had an enjoyable time.
I stopped next door at the D.'s to get some programs from the play that Desi had left with Frank. Barbara has had some problem with pain in her back, neck, and arm and has a doctor's appointment shortly.
Got a message from Neil G., who's directing The Odd Couple, scheduled for June, concerning publicity. I hastened to tell him I'm no longer publicity chair (WHEN will my name be removed from the theatre company's web site?) and told him frankly that my successor, A.J. seemed to have dropped the ball altogether. He'll have to deal with that and I sent him some of the contacts I had used.
Had a sudden yen for yogurt, so stopped at Acme in the late afternoon and picked up a few containers thereof.

No comments:

Thursday

Left for the mall and Target a bit after 10:00. Returned the two large towels, picked up two packages of blueberries, then walked to The Mar...