Tuesday, February 14, 2012

The gal from the north came over to replace three light bulbs. It's nice to have nine-foot ceilings, but for practical purposes, it's sometimes problematic. The fixtures are up too high for me to reach with the step stool and I don't think it's a good idea for me to use a ladder.
Studied my lines over and over. Last night's rehearsal--the entire play all the way through--was harrowing. I did fairly well--fairly well, not perfectly well--with remembering my lines, but there were lots of snafus and blocking problems. We don't usually meet on Wednesdays, but we are tonight. Desi said we'll concentrate on scene one tonight, then run through the whole thing again on Thursday.
Think I'd better skip the Wellsboro trip altogether; I need that Sunday rehearsal.
WIDER: If you ever think you get too much sleep and would prefer to lie awake all night staring into the darkness, go to Arthur Silber's blog. Today's includes information on the murderous entity called "Special Operations."
http://powerofnarrative.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Wednesday And Choosing Sides

I did some filing and cleaning up in the morning; also emailed the office that I need a new toilet seat. Left at 10:30 and got the 11 bus to...