Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Winding down from my brush with show biz, I met Betty, Helen C., and Suzanne M. for lunch at Italian Cuisine. Stopped at Santori's first for broccoli, cauliflower, peppers, Brussels sprouts, and feta. Reopened an account at BOA and arranged for transactions to come. Dropped Mrs. Bramson's wheelchair off at the clubhouse after Jack D. got it out of the trunk for me.
Went over to the school at 6:00 to pick up the few props I had left there. Jim, Bob, and Dave were busily striking the set--and boy, was it a beaut. Chatted for a bit with Desi and Tonya, then left. I still have my father's typewriter in the back seat; must decide where to put it, then try to get it there.
Aside from that and household chores, nothing much going on here.

No comments:

Wednesday

Busy, but not in a good way. I'm sure nobody else would want to read it, but I've elaborated on my entry a few spots down entitled &...