Saturday, February 18, 2012

After walk, exercise, and breakfast, I went over lines, then drove to the cemetery. Hadn't been there for weeks as I no longer seem to have the need. Stopped at the sixty-nine cent store (I ain't goin' to no stinkin' dollar stores) and got napkins and a few other things. Went to Produce Junction for lettuce, cabbage, tomatoes, peppers, and spaghetti squash, then to Canal's for Chardonnay.
Home, I cut up onions and peppers, stir-fried with chicken, and enjoyed the dish for dinner. Called Leslie and chatted. Called Ellen V. and talked about the play. She's got some "issues," as the odious cliche goes, and aired her gripes about Desi, Mary, and dialog. I packed up my nineteenth century sampler, as I said it cold be used to dress he set. It's in the original frame and very heavy; hope it doesn't get dropped. Other than the above, it was mostly going over lines.
Rehearsal today at 10:00 am.

No comments:

Wednesday

Busy, but not in a good way. I'm sure nobody else would want to read it, but I've elaborated on my entry a few spots down entitled &...