Sunday, February 19, 2012

It was only Desi, Tonya, Emma, and me at rehearsal yesterday and we went over just parts of scenes. Desi wants me to ratchet up my meanness, a directive that surprised me, as I thought I was already portraying a bitch on wheels (nasty old lady in wheel chair). However, will accommodate.
Desi remembered to bring the tickets and I got twelve of them for friends, split between Friday and Saturday. When I got home, I discovered he had accidentally given me an extra for Friday and left out one for Saturday. Will remedy that problem today.
Had called Marge to see if she felt up to having me come in to chat and she did. We had a nice time together, as ever. She's feeling a bit better and has even gained some weight, which for 90-pound her is good.
Ran various errands, then stopped at the V.'s to give them their tickets and was invited in for wine and nibbles. This is a couple who have traveled to more than sixty countries and taken at least that many cruises. Stayed about two hours and greatly enjoyed it. Talked to Betty later.
Rehearsal today at 3:00 at the Community Center. Think I'll go to opera first, which is at 1:00.

No comments:

Tuesday And Noreen

I had planned to go to Verizon first before my lunch with Noreen. It's down Mills Street from the mall, where the transit center is, too...