Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Susan left for California this morning and I slept until 7:20, for heaven's sake. Must be careful I don't turn into a slug-abed.
The "rails" for my solar panels are now on my roof. The workers were here most of yesterday, so I stayed in, as they had to access the attic from the garage. Gee, it was noisy; sounded as if the hammering and banging were in the house. I spent most of the day rehearsing for the first half of the first scene, which we did last night. It went well and, as it turns out, I'm not in the scene they'll go over tonight, so probably won't go. The electrician is coming today to do his thing. I asked if he could be here early so I don't again have to stick around all day and was told he'll be here about 9:00. Hope he doesn't take too long because I have some errands to run and besides, I'm not used to staying in so much.

No comments:

Thursday

Well, it started off nicely, but things got murky later. R.E. agent Kim emailed me the Certificate of  Occupancy, which means the house pass...