Wednesday, February 15, 2012

With my trusty tape recorder, went over and over m lines for scene one. Took it with me when I went to Manahawkin to pick up a few items. Yes, I rehearse while driving, so shoot me.
Rehearsal last night went a lot better--certainly for me and for the rest of the cast with one exception, I'd say. We did only scene one and I needed to ask to be fed a line only once. Considering how many times I've gone over them, even that was annoying.
Finally, at long last Susan and I are taking Barb H. to lunch to make up for our snafus concerning the last van tour. We're taking a tour tomorrow, in fact--"Ghost Towns of South Jersey"--should be fun.
WIDER: What's wrong wih America? Let me count the ways. Here's an essay on a significant factor in our downfall:
http://www.commondreams.org/view/2012/02/14-4

No comments:

Tuesday

Sent a welcome e-mail to my new tenants, mother and daughter, Laura and Prudence. I must remember to check to see if I need to send anything...