Thursday, February 02, 2012

Happily, the electrician and his crew came about 9:00 and had completed the work before noon. As with the rail installation, it was incredibly noisy--felt as if they were drilling and hammering inside my skull. While they were here, I finally disassembled the two large poster boards that had been put together for my birthday party.
After lunch, I drove over to the cemetery, where I hadn't been since my company was here in December. Nothing going on there. Stopped at Canal's to stock up my wine cellar (a twelve-bottle rack in the dining room) and at S & M--I always get a charge out of that name--for veggies. Heard from Betty and rehearsed more of my role.
Today, the panels will be delivered. Company wants to put them in the garage, so I'll have to leave my car in the driveway.
Rehearsal tonight for scene I again.

No comments:

Thursday

Left for the mall and Target a bit after 10:00. Returned the two large towels, picked up two packages of blueberries, then walked to The Mar...