Monday, February 20, 2012

Chuggin' right along, I had a full day. Attended Musical Arts at the Clubhouse at 1:00 and enjoyed it. The opera was Wagners' Der Fliegende Hollander ("The Flying Dutchman")and was fun to watch. The music goes right over my head, but I like the sets, props, and costumes.
I had to leave before it was over, as I had rehearsal at 3:00. We went through the whole play, as we'll do from here on in. A few more changes were made, but minor ones. I actually got praise--and not faint, either--from the master, in this case, Desi. I followed his direction to ratchet up my bitchiness and he was happy with it.
No rehearsal today, as the school's closed and the Community Center was already taken. I'll use the day to run errands (I need some medication refilled) and see if my costumes need anything else.
Darn, the answering machine on my phone isn't working. It takes messages and seems to be recording them, but when I try them back, says "no messages." The damn phone is only nine years old and wouldn't you know, neither the Radio Shack store nor the web site seem to have any interest in fixing it.

No comments:

Tuesday

As has been happening lately, I spent an age dealing with R.E. agent, Kim, and requirements  surrounding the house. I got the quarterly wate...