Wednesday, February 08, 2012

I'm late with typing this deathless prose because Susan came to the door at 7:00. I had forgotten she was back from California yesterday. We took our usual walk and it was good to resume. (Yes, I admit I didn't keep up with the walking while she was away. I just gave myself a hiatus and so what?)
Took my car in to Mastercraft yesterday morning and drove out with a replaced "stabilizer bar end link" and poorer by $175. It occurred to me that they could tell me anything--"you need a new spatial moon dictator and a kiowldkpo lnllskio noko and that'll be six hundred bucks" and I'd never know to question.
Went to the Living Word thrift store and was delighted o be able to pick up two skirts and a blouse for the play. All I need now is some kind of sweater to wear over. The volunteers there were so nice in helping me pick things out. Gave them flyers on the play.
Otherwise, I did household chores and went over and over my lines for scene four, the one with which I'm least comfortable. Tonya, who plays my niece, said she met with Desi last night to learn that "I'm not playing the part correctly." I feel for her, but at least she gets feedback. Desi never comments on my acting, so I don't know if I'm a hopeless case or doing fine.

No comments:

Sunday And Susan

A fairly busy morning and lots of contacts--to wit: --Former tenant, Susan, texted that she'll be near my house, turn on the outside wat...