Thursday, February 09, 2012

Spent most of the morning on financial stuff. Had to visit Ocean First, then be on the phone to three different entities. Too long and involved to go into, but it all happened because I had the wrong address on automatic bill pay for my home owners maintenance fee. It was my fault, but luckily, I was able to get the fees that would have been charged, a total of eighty bucks, reversed.
Picked Leslie up at 12:30 and drove over to The Dublinder, a (pseudo) Irish pub in Galloway. I had a $25 certificate and we didn't quite make that, so I ordered a dinner to go. Had a fine time solving the ills of the world--notably its wars--and enjoyed a glass of Harp, the Irish beer. Santori's is in the same strip mall, so we got some veggies after.
When I pulled into Leslie's driveway, she presented me with a present. I opened it to find a great kind of collage with pictures of Pat, decorated with scrapbook materials. I was so touched that she would do this for me.
Got a call from Betty in the evening, then relaxed with the usual. What wasn't usual was that I had trouble sleeping last night. Went to bed at my usual time, but woke up, I guess about 3:00 and dozed only fitfully thereafter.
Rehearsal tonight, and Ellen V., who's doing the program, is taking head shots. Hope mine doesn't come out too gruesome. We're doing scenes 3 and 4--pretty sure I'm ready.

No comments:

Tuesday And Noreen

I had planned to go to Verizon first before my lunch with Noreen. It's down Mills Street from the mall, where the transit center is, too...