Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Ran all those errands I had put off for so long. Stopped at the doctor's office because I'm out of a medication. Made an appointment for next week...
Next week! Next week he play will be over for good or ill. Boy, am I nervous. With the tape recorder, I rehearsed over and over. Tried on my costumes--I'll wear he one for the first scene and there are two others.
Got a call in the evening from my former next-door neighbor, Morris S. He asked if he could contact son Mike in London with some kind of business proposal. Uh oh, I know Mike wouldn't want to get this directly, so I told Morris to e-mail me and I'd forward it.
Rehearsal tonight at 6:00. At least, thank heavens, we'll be at the school from here on in.
WIDER: A thought-provoking (and horror-inducing) post by my friend, Rob Payne:
http://deadhorse1995.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Tuesday And Noreen

I had planned to go to Verizon first before my lunch with Noreen. It's down Mills Street from the mall, where the transit center is, too...