Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Up and down, down and up. Gave myself permission to deviate a bit last night, but rest of the day was fine. I always figure it's another whole week to the next weigh-in, so I can indulge. Otherwise, a pretty standard WW day: Following my decision to vary my diet, tried oatmeal for breakfast, had a Caesar salad with chicken for lunch at the Tuckerton Grille, and actually dug out TV dinners from the freezer (turkey) for Pat and me. It wasn't too bad (faint praise!). Not sure how long they had been in there, but probably at least 6 months.
Busy day today: exercise at 8, Drama Club at 1:30 and our regular Wednesday-night dinner out at 5:30. Another party tomorrow--at the League's in Egg Harbor.

No comments:

Wednesday

It was quite an enjoyable day after all the must-do-this, can't-find-that of the last few.  Changed the bed, washed the sheets, and jump...