Monday, December 12, 2005

Christmas party--oops, "holiday" party--last night was great and boy, so was my falling off the WW wagon. Had two drinks and three desserts. Get weighed in tomorrow and I'm ready to take my lumps. My attitude is this: If I hadn't rejoined WW when I did, I'd most likely gain 7 or 8 pounds over the holidays. I'm keeping it down. How? By being AWARE of what I'm eating and going right back to the program in between celebrations and outings.
Today, will pick Marie V. up and take her to Sea Oaks for lunch. I'm not worried about that, as they have some nice low-cal offerings. Tomorrow, after WW, I go on the Tuckerton House Tour with Barbara and Susan and, yes, we'll lunch together, too. Can handle that, especially because it's after weigh-in. Heh-heh, every WW member knows what I mean by that.

1 comment:

Mimi said...

What? Lost 7 or 8 pounds? Well, that would be great, but I'll be happy not to have gained 7 or 8...

Monday

 I slept pretty well, I'm happy to say: got up once, but went back until after 6:00.  Got a call from Zak Dental to see if I could come ...