Tuesday, December 06, 2005

What a letdown! I lost only A HALF POUND after a week of adhering--in the main--strictly to the WW program. Wha' hoppened?? Dunno, it just did.
So I'm still not in the 180's, the lousy half-pound brought me only to 190.6. This is terrible and I'm getting very discouraged. Just to put a lid on it, I lost my WW book, which always kept in my purse. Why did I put that in italics? Have no idea what I hit and don't know how to change it back.
I can recover from my down only by imagining my self six months or so from now, when I would have lost a whole bunch of weight. I'm picturing myself reading this entry and smiling happily, knowing the NEXT week brought me back to the path of virtue and weight loss.
That "morality" wording again...

No comments:

Wednesday

It was quite an enjoyable day after all the must-do-this, can't-find-that of the last few.  Changed the bed, washed the sheets, and jump...